Olha Ketsman, Ph.D.
Technology Integration, Blended Learning, Instructional Design
Ph.D. University of Nebraska-Lincoln
M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- ETT 401A Integrating Technology into the Elementary Classroom
- ETT401B Field Experience for Integrating Technology into the Elementary Classroom
- ETT402 Teaching and Learning with Technology
- ETT569 Practicum: Instructional Design
- ETT586 Internship in Instructional Technology
- ETT592 Special Topics in IT
- ETT770 Practicum: Instructional Technology
- ETT786 Internship in Instructional Technology
- ETR520 Introduction to Educational Research
- ETR 590 Mixed Methods Research
Ketsman, O. (2015). Using Blended Learning Approach in Pre-service Technology Integration Courses. In Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2015 (pp. 2417-2419). Chesapeake, VA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
Ketsman, O. (2014). A mixed methods study of foreign language teachers implementing technology-enhanced multimedia instruction. World Journal on Educational Technology, 6 (2), 158-180.
Ketsman, O. (2013). Creative Process Entailed in the Co-construction of Classroom Curriculum. Critical Questions in Education, 4 (1), 21-29.
Ketsman, O. (2012). Expectations in the Foreign Language Classrooms: A Case Study. The Qualitative Report, 17 (53), 1-22.
Gabel Hall 101
Educational Technology, Research and Assessment
Gabel Hall 208
DeKalb, IL 60115